Cutler Real Estate asked Marilyn a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Marilyn's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
Kent State University 1970 and master's in 1976. Was Primary and Reading educator in Plain Local for 30 years. Licensed in Real Estate in 2005.
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
I've always loved the idea of home ownership and like to help people achieve that goal.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I've lived in Lake Township for more than 30 years. Just love the small town feel, even though there are no longer buggies driving up to the Giant Eagle!
4. How do you spend your free time?
I love to travel to new places. I've been in all 50 states, Mexico, Canada, Europe, Australia, and Iceland, but Costa Rica is my favorite!
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
- My home
- cell phone
- my health Yep, I possess good health and would love to keep it!
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?